Springs

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Springs

Post by Bil »

Any word on the new full strenght-short length springs? We haven't heard much about these in a while,some of us have some money out.Update,please.Thanks. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
a-kmanator

Re: Springs

Post by a-kmanator »

Bump,Back to the top.....has any body got info?????????
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

I think it about time that we get an answer on these.If they work,good,lets get this moving.If they don't,let us know and we will go from there. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
RaccoonRough

Post by RaccoonRough »

I agree Bil. I would at least like to know where it stands and how long we might expect it to be.

RR
cz2
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Post by cz2 »

I will add to bil and R/R,I'd like springs,info,or a refund so we can move ahead on the spring solution.
cz2
All glory is fleeting.
Orion Arms

Post by Orion Arms »

an update would be nice. im sure murph will chime in soon. the length of time needed for these is out of his control. for $6 im not too concerned about a refund just yet.
URAR1004
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by URAR1004 »

Yep, an update would be nice. I'm sure if the springs come out he won't be making a huge profit. Maybe it's on the back burner a lot longer than he expected? When did we order the springs and who else ordered some?
cz2
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Post by cz2 »

Urar, My money order is dated 07-07-07,have 2 on order.
All glory is fleeting.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

6 ordered here,it isn't really so much a matter of the money with me,I just want this thing done one way or another.It would be nice if the springs work out,but if not,it is time to move on. ---bil
URAR1004
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by URAR1004 »

:ot: Dang Bill you have a large post count! It seems like it was yesterday you and Deamontrooper started talking up a storm on the board, it seems a lot quiter now? I know I haven't been on as much, I used to hit the board 20 or more times a day. :ot:

I've ordered 6 also.......
MGMike
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by MGMike »

I'm in for 5 of them.

MikeD
drooling idiot
General
General

Post by drooling idiot »

10 here.
I'm getting an IAW feeling.
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

Im in for 5 or so.
Glenn
a-kmanator

Post by a-kmanator »

I ordered 2....kman
smokinggun

Post by smokinggun »

I ordered 2 as well
bertbacharat

Post by bertbacharat »

I am in for one on july 12th. Conrad is also doing a reweld on my MG34 plus the bolt and grip mods. He has a lot of projects. So we should expect some delays. I really don't care about the wait since it is practically winter in NY.
Tank Commander

Post by Tank Commander »

Wow! I was sure expecting to have these springs by now...and NO REPLY AT ALL! Sounds like a Phil Collins song gone bad. Hope to hear some good news, soon! I am in for three springs.
bikergunnut

Post by bikergunnut »

i hate to say i forgot where i ordered my springs , so i googled conrads name... he's into guys on ar15 site for thousands! he is or was responding to guys over there once they started talking to the local p.d.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b ... 9&t=426934
is he into anybody here for more than a few springs? what about mail fraud? has anybody heard from him even if empty promises?
RaccoonRough

Post by RaccoonRough »

Well it wouldnt be the first Paypal investigation/report I have seen. My agency has worked a few that have concluded in arrest. Most of the time prosecution goes through the Federal Trade Commission. If it comes down to that...........I will report my part.

I really just want the springs though............. :(

RR
URAR1004
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by URAR1004 »

bertbacharat wrote:I am in for one on july 12th. Conrad is also doing a reweld on my MG34 plus the bolt and grip mods. He has a lot of projects. So we should expect some delays. I really don't care about the wait since it is practically winter in NY.
Have you heard anyting about your MG34???

Things don't good, who has had good dealing's with him???