Panzerschreck idea?

ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Panzerschreck idea?

Post by ChrisPCook »

Has anyone seen the demilled Spanish Bazookas from Centerfire...I was wondering about buying one and converting it over to appear like a Panzerschreck...anyone else have that idea?

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/BAZOOK ... %20%249.99

Chris...
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Panzerschreck idea?

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Way too different in design. You could make a better repro of a Panzerschreck from scratch. I was thinking of doing just that, since the military museum I occasionally do repair work for said they's loan me on to replicate iin subcaliber so it does not qualify as a NFA weapon. (No, Bil, I'm not going to show that now FAMOUS picture of me holding the Panzerschreck).
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

No need,it is all over the web!I would think those sites would be blocked from your computer at work,though! :puk: Mental health reasons. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
MGMike
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by MGMike »

I just got one of the Spanish ones in a trade. Since I don't do "real" re-inacting like DA, and my Kubel is really a "chopped and channeled" '73 Thing, with a shield it would look close enough for me :D You could mount the shield on the flange at the rear of the front section, and that would help to disguise that it's a two piece tube. A guy'd need to take off the 'pod legs too. Does anybody have a drawing or good photo of the shield?

Thanks,

Mike