Dummy gun prices?

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Dummy gun prices?

Post by Bil »

Thinking of selling one of my MG34 dummy guns..I looked on Gunbroker and it blew my mind! (At least what there is left..) Crazy prices for them, all over the board, and the parts for the 34 and 42s are also crazy! Does anyone actually pay these prices??? On the other hand, there was a nice looking M3 kit for around 600, with the green Steyr buttstock! I must be rich according to them! But you can ask what you want ,it's what you get that counts! Just wondering if anyone has an idea of a realistic price...Thanks! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Dummy gun prices?

Post by 42rocker »

Bil
I agree on those prices. Buttttttt look at how many to the items really have bids. 50 to 100 items and only a few bids. Good Luck selling and get better and stay off roofs for a while.

Later 42rocker
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Re: Dummy gun prices?

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Just remember, and you likely know, if you choose to list on Gunbroker, their search pattern for their site is VERY picky, unlike many sites whereby you only need to be close, that is not so on GB. If you were to search for Mg34's and type in
"Mg 34"" then any listings of "Mg34" will not show up, so to sell, you would need both variations in the title.

GREAT to see you back BIL as well :D
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864