DONATIONS

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

DONATIONS

Post by TOM R »

Well it has been asked so a donation button has been added at the bottom of the index page, looks like the site banner, as always use of the site is free to all except the owner, donations are not required but appreciated.

Thanks all :D
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
big steve

Donation Sent

Post by big steve »

Thanks Salt and everyone here!
Big Steve :lol:
Pirate
General
General

Post by Pirate »

I am offering 1 each of a set of parts as a donation to help ofset the cost of the site. All the money from thes parts will go to the site. you can use the donation button on the bottom of the home page to pay for them and when Salt6 confirms payment I will ship the parts to you.

1. Bolt conversion parts set, consists of a converted bolt carrier, wedge, striker, spring and
spoon shaped ejector extension, just add your bolt to the parts and you are ready to go.
the parts have a black oxide coating on them $155.00

2. Complete gripstick, this is a converted gripstick with a set of FAL FCG components installed. The grip is black oxided. $170.00

3. This set is a complete type 2 grip kit, with laser cut parts and a FAL FCG, a set of bolt conversion parts and a set of rivet tools and rivets. For those of you who want to convert your own parts. $206.00

Again ALL the money from the sale of these parts goes to support this site.

here is a link to the post:
http://www.panzer46.net/mg42board/viewt ... 3533#13533
TOM R
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by TOM R »

the small banner with the D under some guys names are guys that have donated to the site :D
Great men are born in fire, it is the privilege of lessor men to light the flame, no matter the cost

FOR M60 GOTO http://WWW.M60MG.COM
nra lifer
mvpa 31698
46 cj2a
54 m37
56 CJ3B U.S. Navy
t24/m29 weasel
Karbinator

Post by Karbinator »

TOM R wrote:the small banner with the D under some guys names are guys that have donated to the site :D
hmm........ I really stand out then, or is that the intended effect?
:roll:
Rahatlakhoom

Re: DONATIONS

Post by Rahatlakhoom »

I know this thread is a bit stale, but I'm trying to make a donation
and can't find that banner button anywhere on the board index.

If a moderator can give me a clue I'd appreciate it.
thanks,
carlque
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by carlque »

I can't find the donation button either! I have looked off and on for DAYS! Can someone clue us in?? THANKS! Rod (carlque aka dellque)
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

It used to be that banner on the bottom,just click,but it doesn't seem to work.Does this mean all those guys I sent rivets to didn't donate?? Bunch of cheap%#@*& :lol: ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
carlque
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by carlque »

That's right bil, I am one of those cheap%#@*& :lol:,until I can figure out how to donate! By the way, THANKS for the rivets!!! Rod (carlque aka dellque)
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Not to worry on my end,I just thought it would be a nice way to get some money here to help out.I just like to give them out to help out the guys that can't find them,it doesn't make sense to get a big bunch just for one or two builds. :D I have those damn things scattered all over the house. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
magnet69
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter

Post by magnet69 »

Looking for a donation icon. Don't need a t shirt but want to support.
As my Uncle Fritz said: "Wenn ich rauche, ich sterbe. Wenn ich rauche nicht, ich sterbe. So ich rauche." In other words, Life's short, Just do it!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Does Salt6 have a paypal account?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury