Huh??

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
Michael J

Re: Huh??

Post by Michael J »

yeah, AK's (and variants) are prohibited up here anyways, you'd have to hide em some place while crossing the border :lol:.

I can see it now... "But border guard, they are auto parts, i swear"

Certainly wouldn't mind dropping by, but i'm saving up for a car and university right now! Well, and finishing my darn gun.... *grumbles*

It really is a hassle when you don't got a shop in your garage :lol: !
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Thats not the garage its a seperate shop from the house built just for building we installed a Garage door just to pass the code for the building its great on cooler days to just roll it up & let the air & light in & by the way Mike those 1919's are done... I need to take a new pic its just what I had on the laptop older pic :mrgreen:

I'm debating working on the Goryonov's or the Scorpions next :?

I would much rather work on my 34's but the parts are still in Pirates shop so I need to keep busy with something... :?
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

you are crazy fast at doing these builds! I wouldn't mind seeing pics of the skorpions up and running, don't think i've witnessed one before... Although, that being because this is pretty much a beltfed forum :lol: .

Who am i kidding, you'll probably end up doing both, and finish before my m53 is done ;).
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Rocco-where are the rest-it looks like you cleaned out! :lol: I didn't see the twin AA mounts,or some of the real good stuff.Well,ya gotta keep some pics for another time!But you should show the guys your 'range'! :shock: And read my reply to DA about affording a wife! :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

Michael J wrote:I would do horrible, horrible things for ONE german semi 42...
If you were a woman, I'd take you up on that offer. :)
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

thats kind of creepy, no wait, that is creepy
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

12thWaffenSS wrote:
:lol: , for an mg42, i'll be whatever you want me to be :shock: :puk:

ok, well maybe not... but i want one REALLY bad lol
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

12thWaffenSS wrote:

:lol: :lol: :rolling: :lol:

Micheal J, if you really WNAT one that BAD, you will no doubt save up enough money sooner or later to buy one. You just have to DECIDE to get one.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote:
12thWaffenSS wrote:

:lol: :lol: :rolling: :lol:

Micheal J, if you really WNAT one that BAD, you will no doubt save up enough money sooner or later to buy one. You just have to DECIDE to get one.
Ain't that easy over here. There are 2 german semi-auto mg42's in the country, John at marstar owns both of em :shock: . He said he would "humor" and 5-figure amounts :puk: . I will have to pass up on a $20k - $30k semi auto, or something silly. I just got to finish building my M53, and i will be #3 over here. Ain't german, but it'll still be rare enough to make me feel special :lol: .
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

You keep @ it mike you'll get there :mrgreen:
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Bil wrote:Rocco-where are the rest-it looks like you cleaned out! :lol: I didn't see the twin AA mounts,or some of the real good stuff.Well,ya gotta keep some pics for another time!But you should show the guys your 'range'! :shock: And read my reply to DA about affording a wife! :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: ---bil
Had my son clean the shop its all still there just piled up in different areas of the shop & the twin mounts are in the Shipping container I'll dig up a picture for ya... They are super heavy items & dont get moved much just to the big shoots

I'll take some pics of the range again for you I just need to get the helicopter back for the airial shots again :mrgreen:
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

rocco1911 wrote:
Bil wrote:Rocco-where are the rest-it looks like you cleaned out! :lol: I didn't see the twin AA mounts,or some of the real good stuff.Well,ya gotta keep some pics for another time!But you should show the guys your 'range'! :shock: And read my reply to DA about affording a wife! :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: ---bil
Had my son clean the shop its all still there just piled up in different areas of the shop & the twin mounts are in the Shipping container I'll dig up a picture for ya... They are super heavy items & dont get moved much just to the big shoots

I'll take some pics of the range again for you I just need to get the helicopter back for the airial shots again :mrgreen:
Helicopter, aerial shots :shock: ?!

You rent a helicopter to shoot your guns off of or something? (If so) that is very coooool!
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

You haven't seen 'Door Gunner Rocco",the video?? Where have you been? ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

i don't believe so... somebody enlighten me :D !
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Well here are pics of the dual mount's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Michael J wrote:i don't believe so... somebody enlighten me :D !
I sent you a PM reguards the Helicopter Pictures ... 8)
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

Going thru a few old posts and want to sing....

"THOSE WERE THE DAYS"

Miss you Michael J and were did those piles go to Rocco????

Later 42rocker
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Very nice,there are lots of members that are gone,some pop in,some like Michael J gone forever.I really miss that kid. :( ---bil
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

After Rocco hooked up with the blond...he must have cleared out the house and relisted priorities!

Hope all is well with him.

As for Mike J...yeah...it is a bit weird reading this thread now...hard to belive he left so soon.
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

Glad to see that we all have good memoirs...

Later 42rocker