Trolling for fun

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
drooling idiot
General
General

Re: Trolling for fun

Post by drooling idiot »

jbaum wrote:WTF, over??????????????????????
I think that sums it up.
Don't care for the road this is leading down but somethings need to run their course.
I'd like to see this thread die a natural peaceful death.

If hakenett & DA want to have a debate, as long as it follows forum rules - (No personal attacks, slurs, etc) - thats all good. If it degenerates into what i expect they will both be held equally accountable for their individual actions.

DA you want in this debate you go in without your mod powers. It serves no good purpose to try to humiliate or intimidate with mod powers. Hakentt overreacted to your "loose screw" statement and started spamming other threads with insults. That is not acceptable behavior. I should have stepped in, as a neutral party, with a PM to hakentt at that point.
I'm sure Hakentt will go too far & get himself banned sooner or latter if he continues along his past patterns. I would prefer it wasn't hastened by a mod, as the I've found the less power the mods display the better that forum, as long as the forum stays friendly.

The only way to win here is not to play.
"good , bad, .....I'm the man with the gun."

Its amazing anything works right around here with a bunch of
over-age juvenile delinquents running the place.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Firstoff, I made an attempt to talk to hakentt and demonstrate that his statements were ridiculous without using Mod powers at all. Sure, I could have blasted the guy off the board for one offense, but that is not good practicing good judgement. I certainly have NOT used any mod powers against hakentt or ANYONE in an unjust manner. (Well, I mess with Bil a bit on occasion... but we're buds).

I would give ANY OF YOU the same chance to redeem yourselves. Hakentt will probably hang himself if he did not understand my replies or take them to heart. The wishes of the members to clean up the Reenactment Photo Thread have been met. If you think I was trying to debate the guy, you're wrong. I was REPLYING in a way to put a final argument on his statements, and was not going to take the discussion any farther than it already went. I had already spoken my piece.

I'm DONE with this topic. Some of us thought it was taken in a fun direction, but the party is over. If people want to continue the Troll topic, well, it resides HERE in the Chatter section where it belongs. As for me, I'm going back to the Reenactment Photo Thread and will be posting some new pictures there once my new WWII motorcycle is fully restored.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote: As for me, I'm going back to the Reenactment Photo Thread and will be posting some new pictures there once my new WWII motorcycle is fully restored.
Here, I'll post them for you. This was taken last summer when you and Bil took your bikes out for a drive.

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Aww.. that's so nice of you, Dave!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

The hardest part was getting the matching pants!Thank God for wal-mart! :lol: DA-get some pictures before for comparison.They will also come in handy when you go to put the bike back together.I took apart a 37 Chevy truck and re-did it,by the time I went to put it back together,I couldn't remember where all the little pieces went,I ended up buying another to park next to it as a guide! :shock: I have a 48 BSA,it is the same as the old DKW but made with the war booty factory machining.Parts for the most part interchange.It is a small bike,a 90.Peace out,man!! :lol: ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

no wonder my custom made camping tent is back ordered. there is a shortage of canvas.....
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

12thWaffenSS wrote:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote: As for me, I'm going back to the Reenactment Photo Thread and will be posting some new pictures there once my new WWII motorcycle is fully restored.
Here, I'll post them for you. This was taken last summer when you and Bil took your bikes out for a drive.

I was wondering where the heck my shower curtain went!

Holy crap, never seen pants like that before :lol:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Bil wrote:The hardest part was getting the matching pants!Thank God for wal-mart! :lol: DA-get some pictures before for comparison.They will also come in handy when you go to put the bike back together.I took apart a 37 Chevy truck and re-did it,by the time I went to put it back together,I couldn't remember where all the little pieces went,I ended up buying another to park next to it as a guide! :shock: I have a 48 BSA,it is the same as the old DKW but made with the war booty factory machining.Parts for the most part interchange.It is a small bike,a 90.Peace out,man!! :lol: ---bil
Damn.. I think I ripped the crotch out of those pants. What rack did ya find them on, again Bil?
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Michael J wrote:
12thWaffenSS wrote:

I was wondering where the heck my shower curtain went!

Holy crap, never seen pants like that before :lol:
Bil got the shower curtain. I took the bedroom drapes. Luckily you have no taste, Michael and all the cloth in your house has the same pattern. :lol:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Balancing is the hardest part.I have it figured out,DA kept falling off until I removed the seat from the post,now he sticks like glue! :shock: ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Sd.kfz.173
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by Sd.kfz.173 »

Bil wrote:Balancing is the hardest part.I have it figured out,DA kept falling off until I removed the seat from the post,now he sticks like glue! :shock: ---bil
That is just plain wrong on SO MANY levels!! :puk: :puk: :lol:

Bill :read:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Sd.kfz.173 wrote:
Bil wrote:Balancing is the hardest part.I have it figured out,DA kept falling off until I removed the seat from the post,now he sticks like glue! :shock: ---bil

Not to mention, it HURTS LIKE HELL.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS wrote:
Sd.kfz.173 wrote:

Not to mention, it HURTS LIKE HELL.
nah DA , the vibrations from the motor are the only reason you enjoy riding that bike so much :lol: :puk: (i just died a little inside, thanks Bil..).
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

LMFAO.... Thanks guys this was entertaining...lol :lol:
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

rocco1911 wrote:LMFAO.... Thanks guys this was entertaining...lol :lol:

That's sorta the point.