.50 cal reloading supplies

Got something to sell? Click Here. (A photo or a link is required!)
Forum rules
You MUST have five (5) posts elsewhere in the forums before posting here.

ALL POSTS MUST COMPLY WITH THESE RULES OR THEY WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING!

WE ARE NOT AN AUCTION SITE

F/S Posts must contain;

1) Your contact information .

2) A picture or a URL to a picture of the item for sale.

3) Or a link to who or where the item you saw for sale can be found. Links to auction sites are acceptable .

4) A fixed price (with or without shipping)(see 4a - 4c)
...a) stated in either ... gold,silver, U.S. paper currency, etc
...b) specific items your looking for in trade
...c) for cash+barter combos a fixed value for your F/S item is STILL REQUIRED.

If you find an item cheaper than a sellers stated price available somewhere else, PM or E-mail the seller. Give them the chance to evaluate adjusting their price, then if you still think the stated price is too high start a new thread in our deals section. Please do not hijack their ad ;)

Please remember...................

Let us know when all items are "SOLD" or "SOLD PENDING FUNDS". We will then move the thread to the Sold section when the sale is completed or after 90 days.
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

.50 cal reloading supplies

Post by JBaum »

I have an RCBS Ammomaster press with dies, etc. for .50 cal BMG for sale, along with 10,000 primers (two cases of 5,000 each), 10,000 fmj bullets (20 ammo cans with 500 bullets in each ammo can - no shells). Press is new in the box, one of the box of 5,000 primers is still taped shut, I opened the other today for a guy who wanted to see. I can haul it to Knob Creek this fall to save the buyer on shipping. I'll also be going to the Conneaut, OH reenactment in August, and the Rockford, IL reenactment in September, and can haul it there if that would help.
Ask if you want details or pictures.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
Blanksguy
General
General

Re: .50 cal reloading supplies

Post by Blanksguy »

Are the projectile for Ball-Ammo......or Tracer.....or API......APIT......?
Did you have a price on all and/or part of this if parting it out (?).

TIA, RichardS
US Army, RET
Blanksguy2001@outlook.com
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: .50 cal reloading supplies

Post by JBaum »

I'll sell the projectiles by the can only (500 rounds). Primers can sell by the box of 1,000 (HazMat fee paid by buyer, if necessary to ship). Powder by the 8 lb. jug.

My ad states that the projectiles are full metal jacket, therefore they are not tracer, ap, or apit. projectiles are $450 for a 500 round ammo can. 10,000 rounds are available (20 ammo cans).

I do know of someone who has APIT for sale. If you're interested, I'll see what he wants for it.

primers are in boxes of 1000 - .50 each (=$500).

Also available are 8 jugs of WC860 powder (8 pounds each). $250.

The press is unused in the original box. $900. RCBS says on their website that it's back ordered with a wait time of 11-14 months.

I'll be taking it to Knob Creek in October if I still have it, or hauling it there for pick up if it's been sold.

The total is $21,900. I'll take off $1,000 if it all goes to the same buyer.

Items are subject to previous sales.

I can't haul that much weight in my car, so pick up would be necessary for purchase of the whole lot. The price break for the whole lot will compensate for that.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com