Selling my stuff on G.B.

Saved for Reference.
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Selling my stuff on G.B.

Post by oakrodent »

Hey Guys,

I am getting out of building semi auto's for awhile and have to sell my Firearms after I lost my Job. I have too many items to list here so I am just putting up one link to one auction. You can check out the rest under my auctions.

Thank you

Beretta 38a Parts Kit with a semi auto bolt and a jig:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =250585888
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Selling my stuff on G.B.

Post by 42rocker »

Sorry to hear about loss of job, good luck finding the next one. Selling some nice stuff.

Later 42rocker
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

So sorry to hear about the job-hope to still see you around here! Do you still have the 34 jig? ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

Thanks guys, I am really surprised that nobody has jumped on the ZB-37 / Besa kits.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =250592256
It has some very nice extra parts. I had started a semi auto build, but ended up saw cutting it again. All the crazy torch cuts had been beautifully welded. I just never got around to cleaning up my welds before I cut it.

PM sent about the MG34 jig
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

oakrodent
Nice zb37 kits that you re-welded then saw cut to sell. The saw cuts should be super easy to re-weld, you did the hard welds. Also noticed that you have a lot of other great parts kits up for sale also, GOOD LUCK on those also. Great stuff, everybody check it out.
Myself, not out of work yet, but doing about 20% of what I used to do and have a couple of zb37 kits so I can't jump in on these great deals. I hate this new "change".

Later 42rocker