FS- MG-15 immaculate, perfect, unissued Hülsensack "football" spent cartridge bag.

Saved for Reference.
TactAdv
Major
Major

FS- MG-15 immaculate, perfect, unissued Hülsensack "football" spent cartridge bag.

Post by TactAdv »

FS- MG-15 immaculate, perfect, un-issued Hülsensack "football" spent cartridge bag. These are impossible to find in almost ANY condition, much less as an absolutely UN-ISSUED, 99% perfect, brand new condition item.

God wanted me to have it. Now, it can be yours.

Please closely examine the pictures. This is the only one I have ever seen in absolutely un-issued condition, as it was delivered straight from the manufacturer. I have spent decades observing these as displayed in museums all over Europe, the Eastern Bloc, Finland, Russia and Ukraine, not to mention all the examples held in North American museums.

To the specifics-

Manufactured by 'KUKA', Keller und Knappich "Augsburg", one of the well documented producers of MG-15 items. Provenance easily verified. WELL MARKED with makers codes and date. This is a 'second-variant" Hülsensack, last produced in 1942. See first picture of standard MG-15 accessories (first picture and collection not mine, kindly provided to me by another advanced collector who wished to remain anon.)

Condition is as clearly shown, absolutely un-issued, as delivered from KUKA factory in 1941. ALL metal parts bear 100% original finish, all leather is in perfect surface condition- no drying, sags, wrinkles, or other evidence of improper storage or evidence of ANY use or service wear. Full, deep original light grey coloring on all leather surface areas. ALL rivets, stitching, zippers ('RAPID' brand clearly marked) are in perfect, unworn condition. Metal latching mechanism and spring are perfect condition, with storage grease still in place.

NOW THE CRYING SHAME PART- There is a SMALL, approx 1/16" TEAR in the leather where the metal frame underneath was folded around the leather bag the last 73 years. ARRRGGHHH! See picture. This was still in its original fiber box when obtained, folded for 73 years.......stuff happens with time. This really does not overly detract from its overall condition or visible appearance, and would be un-noticable unless pointed out. Still, the fact remains that this is an original un-issued item, and beyond "unobtainium". Small tear or not, you will almost certainly NOT find a better one in the whole world as it would be impossible to improve upon overall un-issued condition. Again, see picture.

Fully, clearly and extensively marked with all manufactures codes (Fertigungskennzeichen-marken) ('baa 41', i.e., KUKA 1941), Luftwaffe codes, i.e., "Fliegernummer FL45717", inspector marks ('BA 4202'). Deep, clear stampings/impressions.

There has been -NO- preservation, oiling, restoration, or other post-factory-manufacture work done to ANY part of this item......this is true "time machine" condition. You will not find a better, more honest, more original example anywhere in the world. This is a very desirable accessory to complete any MG-15 display or collection.

The pictures here are only teasers, I can provide any more angles, sides, areas, or other images you request. These are just to show the basic condition, etc. Actual item shown mounted on my IJN Type 1 MG for display purposes only, so no, you don't the gun with it, Sorry!!

This is truly a once in a lifetime collectors opportunity. If you have an original MG-15 this is one of the hardest to locate accessories as these were made to be expendable and being made from leather mostly did not survive in any condition, much less in un-issued condition.

Price reflects the absolute rarity, condition, and effort and time it took me to obtain this sample, and in the realm of collecting, it is priced fairly to allow it to move into another proper collection.

All questions promptly answered, pictures provided, and references made available. I have been a member of this forum for many years, and many here know me well. I can provide impeccable references in the industry. Many here have bought such rare items from me in the past.

Price- $1250.00 USD + insured, FEDEX overnight Express shipping costs (on you). Feel free to negotiate, I am always willing to listen, and am fully open to trades, partial trades, or other options. Standard 3-Day inspection given (with no firing on live gun obviously).

-TomH
Arvada, Colorado
tactadav@ix.netcom.com
Phone number provided after contact.
Attachments
Copyofmg45-1.jpg
P5250282.jpg
P5250284.jpg
P5250285 (1).jpg
IMG_1406.JPG
nA2.jpg
nA3.jpg
Vieles ist bekannt, dass ist nicht offenbart.