HUH??

Saved for Reference.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

HUH??

Post by Bil »

I can only get 3 pages to show up in this section.Is anyone else having that problem,or is the server acting up again? ---bil
tomcatshaas
General
General

Post by tomcatshaas »

There are only 3 pages of items for sale. once an item is sold it is moved to the sold forum for storage. The sold forum is only viewable to the Mod's for future item disputes and so on. Once an item is sold, there is no foreseeable reason to keep it in the for sale section per Admin.

TC
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Is this something new? Personally,when I am looking at something to buy,the first prace I look[after my wallet] is the posts,so I can see how any other deals the seller had went down.There are some that I wound never deal with that cant be looked up now.Also to keep up on price trends,ect. I have also looked up stuff that no-one bought,and contacted the sellers to buy if they still had it.Just my opinion,of course.Thanks. ---bil
j.bal
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by j.bal »

I agree with Bil. This gives us a good referance point to work with.
MauserMatt
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by MauserMatt »

I third that.......
~Matt
MCP
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by MCP »

How about a section called Sold Items or something to that effect. This would be a locked archive, so someone can't delete their information, and a thread could be follwed logically. There is nothing like trying to find out what the price was and other pertinent information when the originator deletes all references, leaving only the other poster's remarks, and it just gets cryptic.

So what do you think? :D
salt6
General
General
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by salt6 »

How about a section called Sold Items or something to that effect. This would be a locked archive, so someone can't delete their information, and a thread could be follwed logically. There is nothing like trying to find out what the price was and other pertinent information when the originator deletes all references, leaving only the other poster's remarks, and it just gets cryptic.
Let me think on this one.

salt
Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

John Newton (1725-1807)

George Orwell

salt6
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

This sounds like a good compromise.It might take some work on adninistrations end,though.It would really help to see what the history of the section is,though.Thanks,Salt- ---bil
MauserMatt
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by MauserMatt »

Thanks Steve and Mods for the Sold section!!
~Matt
MCP
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by MCP »

Thank you Salt for the Sold Section. I know it is extra work and we all appreciate it very much! :thanks: :beer: