WTB: C&R MP44

Looking for something? Ask here.
MERIDIUS
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

WTB: C&R MP44

Post by MERIDIUS »

Hey guys, I'm looking for a nice transferable C&R MP44 or variant. If anyone has one they would be interested in selling or knows of someone that has one please contact me. Thanks!
MERIDIUS
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Re: WTB: C&R MP44

Post by MERIDIUS »

Almost a full year later and I am still looking, if you know of one for sale please let me know!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

Have you been watching the online auctions like Julia ? They occasionally sell MP-44's.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
MP44
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by MP44 »

Dennis Todd had one at Knob Creek, & I think Bob Landies had one there also.
Rueben Mendolia also has one on his site but it has issues.
83Baron
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Post by 83Baron »

I'm new here, but have been looking at mp44's as well. I saw Ruben's, doesnt look bad and seems to have been vetted by Bob Naess. For info purposes, what issues do you think it has? Thanks
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

Cut out the middle man and call the seller. His reputation is A+, so call him and ask about it rather than engage in speculation with people who haven't held the gun. You'll be happier in the long run.

If' you've been looking for a year and haven't found a 44 for sale, you haven't been looking in any of the usual places. Besides the usual dealers having them available, http://www.Subguns.com has a for sale section.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
CaptMax
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Post by CaptMax »

How much are you looking to spend? Are you looking for an all blued or a mixed finish? There was a beautiful one that sold for $18k on Sturmgewehr awhile back, only lasted about 24 hours before it sold. It was a really nice one though. I have had several offers on mine in the last year but I am just not ready to part with it. It is an all matching C&R gun, not a dewatt. Only posting a picture for reference.
CaptMax
83Baron
Friendly New Guy
Friendly New Guy

Post by 83Baron »

Nice looking gun Max! How much would you be listing it for? Also, is there a major price difference or value difference between all matching mp43 versus mp44's. Thanks for the info. The hunt is exciting!