WTB: Marked Lafette Part

Looking for something? Ask here.
David

WTB: Marked Lafette Part

Post by David »

Im looking to buy a ww2 dated rear sheet metal crossmember part for the lafette mount. This part is the part that typically has the 4 holes drilled in it of the Yugo reworks.

If anyone has one to part with or the likes, Id gladly purchase it from you.

David
Blanksguy
General
General

Re: WTB: Marked Lafette Part

Post by Blanksguy »

Are you taking about the weapon-mounting plateform (?)....or the Azmuth-Scale with all of the numbers that bolts on (?).
I have a spare Azmuth-Scale.

Regards, RichardS in MI.
Blanksguy2001@chartermi.net
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

From previous posts,I believe he is looking for the large piece that is bolted to the back of the mount,an actual part of the mount itself. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Matt
Major
Major

Post by Matt »

he is looking for the part that is the back of the cradle that has the date stamps on it. hard part to get on the loose! why not weld up the holes on the one you have and get a creative member to stamp it for you with the right date and maker mark - matt
resting
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by resting »

Matt wrote: why not weld up the holes on the one you have and get a creative member to stamp it for you with the right date and maker mark - matt
Now there is an idea I'll have to try.
David

Post by David »

Matt wrote:he is looking for the part that is the back of the cradle that has the date stamps on it. hard part to get on the loose! why not weld up the holes on the one you have and get a creative member to stamp it for you with the right date and maker mark - matt
Saw someone had one listed a while back, figure Id post up and see if anyone may have one to offer.

If I dont get one, no sweat.