WTB Breda m37 receiver and tri pod

Looking for something? Ask here.
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

WTB Breda m37 receiver and tri pod

Post by oakrodent »

Looking for a Breda M37 receiver or the front part of the receiver with the barrel threads. Also looking for a tri-pod for it. I know, I know nobody has them, but I thought I would ask anyways.
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Re: WTB Breda m37 receiver and tri pod

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

so i take it you got the kit dissembled.. i was going to take it apart for you but then realized it would ship better mocked up like i had it.

I looked for tripods forever.. Never found one. somebody said they were going to try to reproduce them. i forget who.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Don't even ask,I already looked under the bed.No Bredas.I almost bought one of those AMA dummy guns a few years ago,but resisted.Sorry! :( ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

What is this world coming to Bill, when you don't have it under your bed

I'm sure there are a couple of guys here that have them thou. They are kind of like those crazy guys who have twenty muscle cars rotting in their back yards because " some day I'm going to restore them " ya right. IT will be fine if you let them go. I built all of mine and the ones I don't want to or have the time to get to I SELL.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Who told you about my muscle cars???!!! :lol: There aren't twenty,there are only four,and they are all inside! (All 442s,too! 8) ) ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

Lucky you, getting rid of the wife and getting cars. When I got married I had 5 cars, 340 70 cuda, 440 70 cuda, 71 440 charger rt, 72 duster, and 64 dart. Now all I have is my 440 out of my cuda :pound: all of them cherry in there own ways. 71 charger was an ex-moonshiner car. Wife seen them as a way to get a house. Can't have her looking in the safe or the closet :shock: otherwise wife might get home improvement ideas!