Anything MG34 related.
michaelkih
Offizieranwärter
Offizieranwärter
Anti-spam: Mg42

New guy here, and my matching preMay MG34

Post by michaelkih »

New guy here.

I have been collecting transferable machine guns since 2011. While my MG collection can not even come close to some of your amazing collections out there, I'd still like to think that I have a nice collection for a guy who's still in his 20s. I love these guns as pieces of history from a time that is sadly gone, and I look forward to sharing them with my family and future kids/grandkids one day.

For anyone interested, I have these...

RDIAS, AK, Uzi, HK sear, M60E6, MP5, 23e, Colt M16A1 Carbine, C&R Sten, C&R MP44, C&R PPSH-41

Still setting money aside to buy a C&R MG42 and a 1921 Thompson A, then I'll be done.

Anyways, I figured it was about time to finally join this GREAT forum, since I finally have acquired a German beltfed, kind of unexpectedly.

I am an FFL/SOT on the side, and I had literally no interest in preMays or in an MG34 honestly. Then this MG34 in David Spiwak's inventory popped up. After talking to him on the phone, he gave me a deal that I could not refuse, so now I am pleased to announce that I am the proud owner of an all matching preMay 1945 MG34. It's in great shape, and practically new internally. I'm still getting a C&R MG42, but this will keep the bug happy until then, and what a gun it is! Mechanical art! It just went pending to me yesterday too, so I should have it in 2 months or so. Can't wait!

Anyways, I hope that you enjoy the pictures, and if you have any suggestions on spare parts to pick up, or spare spring? I'm all ears. I've already gotten two spare barrels, Nazi marked ammo belts, Nazi marked assault drums, and a WW2 German belt loader. Let me know what else I need to buy keep this puppy running besides ammo obviously.

Anyways, thanks for reading, and I look forward to learning lots from you guys and hopefully helping out others as well.

42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: New guy here, and my matching preMay MG34

Post by 42rocker »

Welcome to the site. Next?? Well a nice MG34 Lafette and then all of the items that go with it. LOL. More drums double drum carrier. More Ammo also more Ammo.
Enjoy Enjoy

Later 42rocker
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Re: New guy here, and my matching preMay MG34

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Welcome aboard and congratulations with your collection. Although be careful, first an Mg34, and Mg42 pending, you now will have to get an Mg08 to round the collection.

Your mg34 is beautiful, you might want to pick up a spare charging handle they can get damaged easier than should be the case for weapon meant for battle conditions.

Nonetheless, she is one smoking fraulein :D
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864