MG34 kits

Anything MG34 related.
Ron A

MG34 kits

Post by Ron A »

Who has the best kits at the present time. I need matching numbers if possible and if possible not "DOT" kits.
stifeout
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by stifeout »

I got an ng 34 from Brian at BRP and it is in fantastic shape but it is a dot all matching numbers..has only forward reciever...Highly recommend him. brpguns.com
satch

tnw

Post by satch »

tnw also does matching numbers.....
ak47dennis

Post by ak47dennis »

BRP
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

BRP :)
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Abwehr

MG34 Kits

Post by Abwehr »

I just received an e-mail ffrom Century and they have just received some MG34 Kits. The price is $499.95 ea. Of course they say they are in excellent condition, but you never know. Just wanted to let everyone know.
Abwehr

MG34 Kit

Post by Abwehr »

Just received another e-mail from Century......the price for a kit (no receiver) is now $399.
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

LAst batch to come out of century had some pretty heavy buffed and reblued shrouds....took me a few years to realize the shrouds should have mill marks. Then again, what's the chance they are hitting the same batch....*beware of the beavers*
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
BELTLEAD

Post by BELTLEAD »

It's ashame you guys weren't looking for MG34 kits a few years ago.Inter-ordnance was selling DOT '41 to DOT '44 kits for $375.00 which included a complete three-cut receiver with intact front section just like BRP's.