TNW MG34

Anything MG34 related.
Blademaster

TNW MG34

Post by Blademaster »

Does anyone else own a TNW MG 34 with the HEAVY trigger pull? I have to say the trigger pull is way too hard even with two fingers. Is there anything that can be done to help this? I remember a long time ago reading about someone that knew someone who worked at TNW and had alot of tips on how to help this problem, but I cannot remember where I read it now. Anyone?
Ron A

Post by Ron A »

When you phone them - the answer is "it will get better as you use it" thats a BS answer if I have ever heard one. You can keep pulling on for the rest of your life and it will still take 2 fingers.
slowfinger

Post by slowfinger »

Guys, Belive it or not my TNW 34 is starting to loosen up a bit after 400 rounds so there's hope for other guns out there, I hope Slowfinger 8)
pvtryan

Post by pvtryan »

Well I have been down the "HEAVY TRIGGER" pull road with my MG34. I have found two tips to fix the problem. First is to try and shave a little metal off the stiker plate inside the trigger. The other is to replace the trigger assembly. I sent mine back to TNW twice while still under warranty. The last time I told him that I wanted it right or money back. The replaced the trigger housing and it runs like a top. I don't understand how the different trigger housing make any difference but it did with mine.

Some shooting of the weapon does help it, but when you can't even pull the trigger at first, what good is that advice.
Ron A

Post by Ron A »

What do you mean "runs like a top" what is pull weight now?
pvtryan

Post by pvtryan »

Sorry I took so long.....been busy building some kits.....

My TNW has about a 5 lb pull now on the trigger assembly. What I mean by running like a top is that it doesn't misfire or stove pipe like it use to when I first got it. I also run blank rds thru in from time to time.
MGAPA

Post by MGAPA »

Do you think rigging up a crank fire unit of sorts would be easier and a faster way to break it in? 400 rnds is a lot of 2-finger pulls!
gordie k
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by gordie k »

hi guys about 34 trigger pull read my post at desler pricing tnw 34