MG34 Spare Barrels?

Anything MG34 related.
M1 Tanker
Oberst
Oberst

MG34 Spare Barrels?

Post by M1 Tanker »

Got my kit yesterday from BRP and its beautiful. Anyone know a source for barrels?
Abwehr

MG34 Barrel

Post by Abwehr »

M1 Tanker,

Inter Ordnance did have some in stock. You may want to give them a call ASAP as their website say "Call for Pricing". The price shown is $49.95 and last week they were $39.95 (I think). The MG42 barrrels have sold out!

Here is a link to the MG34 Barrel page: http://www.interordnance.com/Merchant2/ ... G34+BARREL
M1 Tanker
Oberst
Oberst

Post by M1 Tanker »

I ordered 1 online....we will see how it goes. Thanks man.
Abwehr

Barrel

Post by Abwehr »

M1 Tanker,

The ones I saw a couple of months ago at the Charlotte, NC show were like NEW! All the MG42 Barrrels I gotten from them were in new condition too. Keep us posted when they arrive and let us know how they look.
stifeout
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by stifeout »

Hey guys, just got online to buy an extra barrel, I/O now has them marked for 169 usd. :shock: Is there really some ban or is this like all the cement in the U.S. is going to China???
M1 Tanker
Oberst
Oberst

Post by M1 Tanker »

Yes there is a ban. Read this http://www.atf.gov/firearms/071305openletter.htm

When I ordered mine they were $49.95 and I got it on my printed receipt. Lets see if they honor it.

Chris
stifeout
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by stifeout »

Thanks for the info tanker, I got 2 mg42 8mm on order from i/o, i hope they honor it too :(
M1 Tanker
Oberst
Oberst

Post by M1 Tanker »

If not I'm breaking out my pimp stick and gonna go have a talk :lol:
smoggle

Post by smoggle »

Sportsman Guide had them for $70. I beleive they are Izzy rebarrelled. They are chromed bores and brand-spanking-new. They may be slower than others price gouging.
junglewalk
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by junglewalk »

I got one of those chrome lined barrels last month.....New and very nice...Hope they stay at that price, so yous guys can get them ASAP.........jw
Beautiful women are like well built machineguns: Some should just be looked at, and left alone, while others were built to get hot.
stifeout
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

barrels

Post by stifeout »

IMA has barrels: 50 each , 3 for 100 , 10 for 250......still in stock, don't know the condition......
Karbinator

Post by Karbinator »

As well as '42, Numrich is showing the '34 barrels for 49.95 each
stating:Original WWII production with markings. Bore is in excellent condition. Outside shows some finish wear.
M1 Tanker
Oberst
Oberst

Post by M1 Tanker »

I called I/O and they verified I got it for the $49.....lets see if they send me a good barrel or a sewer pipe though.

Now I'm saving up for a TNW receiver.
M1 Tanker
Oberst
Oberst

Post by M1 Tanker »

Got my barrel yesterday and its a good one. Got some finish wear, but the bore is very good. Thanks for the help guys.
bob2800cs

gpc mg34 barrel

Post by bob2800cs »

I got one 34 barrel from gpc, all the waffen apts are battered/defaced!! :cry: other than that it's fine, good blueing and has strong rifling and shines. Who has affordable 34 barrels left? I haven't got my brp 34 kit yet, shipped out last wed so maybe tomorrow :P
Thanks
Bobby
DRH

Post by DRH »

Sportsman Guide is out of barrels. GPC raised their price to $79. Northridge International has them, but unless you can go in person and handpick you can't be assured of what you will get. They have defaced WWII, intact WWII (like I posted a picture of in the adjacent thread) and Izzy chrome lined all mixed together. All are in good/very good condition.
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

Bah, I ordered one of each from GPC and they only sent me an MG34 barrel.
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
M1 Tanker
Oberst
Oberst

Post by M1 Tanker »

GPC?
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

Gun Parts Corp (Numrich Arms)
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
mp44dude
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Mg34 barrels

Post by mp44dude »

Here's a deal for all of you ........ I have some really nice waffenamts barrels, different dates and codes. Here is what I need ANY good shooting barrel - meaning strong lans and groves, unpitted and shiny bores. Really important that the locking grooves are not ate up and cams are not beat up. I don't care if the WAs are defaced; I need shooters.

If you are willing to make some trades please contact me. My transferable 34 is due in shortly and I will use the originals I have. If you are willing to wait for some "shot out" barrels but with still good external markings....give me a few months. :D

greg