Buildable receivers

Ask your build questions here. Welding, assembly, etc.
Intruder196
Major
Major

Buildable receivers

Post by Intruder196 »

I just got my MG34 parts set today from BRP. The demilled receiver is missing about 1 inch just aft of the cam area. Who else has demilled receivers with the section I will need for a semi build? I looked at the ones apex gun parts sells and while the price is right, I dont need another one that is not usable.
ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Re: Buildable receivers

Post by ChrisPCook »

I'll have to look and see, but if I have anything that might work I'll shoot you a PM, I'm sure that someone here on the forum might have what you need. Chris...
Sd.kfz.173
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by Sd.kfz.173 »

I have the same problem with the one I received from BRP...Kit is in great shape, Just need the section between the cam section and the feed tray spring indentations. Any one have an extra they would be willing to part with? :cross:

Bill :read:

P.S. Also looking for an MG34 charging handle
Intruder196
Major
Major

Post by Intruder196 »

There are a couple charging handles on gunbroker at this time. I bought one from a guy there who currently has one listed. The one he sold me looks mint. Almost no wear on it anywhere.
resting
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Post by resting »

Last time I looked through APEX they were listing a set of receiver parts that from the picture looks like it might have the part you need. The price wasn't bad, $75.00.
ChrisPCook
Oberst
Oberst

Post by ChrisPCook »

Intruder196 wrote:There are a couple charging handles on gunbroker at this time. I bought one from a guy there who currently has one listed. The one he sold me looks mint. Almost no wear on it anywhere.
Shameless plug, it's mine:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =152625090

Chris....