Das M.G. 34 (Bild) Waffentafeln Wa32/33

Tripods, ammo cans, gunners kit, etc.
7,92lover
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Das M.G. 34 (Bild) Waffentafeln Wa32/33

Post by 7,92lover »

Here's the cover of a highly collectible "civilian" accessory for the Mg34: Das M.G. 34 (Bild) Waffentafeln Wa32/33, a fold-out cardboard (quadruple) booklet published by Ludwig Voggenreiter Verlag of Potsdam. This is from November 1940. There are three specific booklets for the Mg34: Wa30/31, Wa32/33 and Wa34/35.
These brochures are very collectible, although at the present time they appear less and less. In recent years some modern reproductions of good quality have appeared.
I enclose the back of the booklet where there is a list of those published up to that time (1940). It would be interesting to find a final list of all those published up to 1945. Unfortunately for me it was impossible to get the one dedicated to the Mg42, which I have only seen in photos.

7,92lover
Wa32-33.jpg
The 1940 list:
Wa32-33b.jpg
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Das M.G. 34 (Bild) Waffentafeln Wa32/33

Post by JBaum »

This, and a few other waffentafeln are available in English on my GermanManuals.com website.

I have a stack of these that's 3" high. I'm only missing 10 of them (out of 75 that are are listed in the above chart), so if someone has any from the below list, I'm interested. I'm thinking of making a book from them once I get the complete set. A book of these would be somewhere near 400 pages. Most of these are 4 pages, many are 6, and a few are 8 pages. Not shown in the chart are Waffentafeln 42/43 - The P38, 44 - Egg Grenade, and 46 - Small Caliber Shooting. There are a few others in separate groups (Kampf Schul Tafel, Wehrsporttafel, Merktafeln für den Inneren Dienst), that I only have a few of

ATKfk set
I/Ia Fühurungszeichen
II/IIa Der Planzeigerjager
III/IIIa Kraftradschütze
IV/IVa Pa. zererkennungsdienst
VI/VIa Verkehrzeichen

Wlaffentafeln set
#46 Small Caliber Shooting

ATM set
I/Ia Fernsprechstorungsdienst
III/IIIa Blinkertafel
VIII/a Morsen
IX/IXa Fersprechbetriebsdienst
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
7,92lover
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Post by 7,92lover »

I have been collecting them for a long time and I have several Waffentafeln but unfortunately none of the ones you ask for. I will be attentive in case they appear.
It would be great if you published a book, although it would be a huge job. I admire you for the great work you are doing, nothing easy.
As for the full list of these little brochures published by Ludwig Voggenreiter, I have only been able to find a list from February 1942, but I believe more publications were added later.
Also, although I imagine you already know, there are also Taschen-Tafeln from the publisher Eisenschmidt although there is not so much variation. A list from 1935 is attached, although I suspect not many more appeared. As for the machine guns, there are only about the Mg.08 and Mg.08/15, none about the Mg34, 26...
Eisenschmidt.jpg
7,92lover
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Post by 7,92lover »

I must rectify what I said in my first post, I have not found any evidence so far of the existence of a Waffentafeln about the Mg42. From what I know so far, the last addition was number 46 titled Das Kleinkaliber-Gewehr in 1942.

7,92lover