BRP selling MG34 kits again

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
PM

BRP selling MG34 kits again

Post by PM »

Brian is releasing some nice kits, see http://www.brpguns.com
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: BRP selling MG34 kits again

Post by Bil »

Some very nice kits there,I especially like how he details each one,you know exactly what you are getting,not the usual'mg34 kit' description.It is interesting to see the pricing. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
Reichpapers
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by Reichpapers »

Notice the huge price desparity between some of the kits.
It's better to be silent and considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
gdmoore28
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by gdmoore28 »

Man, I hate being broke :(

I want a '34 kit so bad, and these kits look so good. But my bank account is sooooo empty. Guess this is just another one of those situations where I'll be missing out on entering the '34 club while the kits are still relatively (gulp!) affordable.

Of course, getting the parts kit is just the beginning of BIG TICKET outlays to construct an SA34. This is a very expensive build (at least from my standpoint), but well worth it when you consider the incredible build quality and old-world standards that the MG34 represents. These are just simply georgeous firearms. One can enjoy looking at them almost as much as firing them :D

And what a history . . . .

GeeDeeEmm
" The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government . . . . When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
flemgunner
Brigadegeneral
Brigadegeneral

Post by flemgunner »

I got my kit from them right when I got home, after veiwing this post at work. I bought their receiver stampings and had such a good experience with em I figured Id get a kit from em too. Besides Ive always wanted one. If youve got the funds I through some $ their way.
Glenn
jstrohm
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by jstrohm »

i ordered one last week and it showed up yesterday it is a very nice kit. glad i got it, it was worth the money. :D