Legal guns for illegal aliens!!!!

Discussions of political and gun issues.
junglewalk
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Legal guns for illegal aliens!!!!

Post by junglewalk »

I have been beside myself since the last MG shoot here at KCR!...I just typed the following over at ~machinegunbooks.com~, and felt I needed to put this here too!
I am getting to be an old bastard, but I always "assumed" one had to be a citizen to benefit from the 'Bill of Rights', especially the 2nd Amendment.(once you performed all citizenship requirements!) :shock: ..Where the Hell have I been!
I'm getting to be an old man, and may be behind all you guys, especially our ATF members here....
My own Rep. Ron Lewis ®, Ky, thought one has to be a citizen of the USA, before approved by ATF for regular guns, ie, pistol/rifle/shotgun!.....I have watched at KCR, dudes who can not speak english fill out the form, with the owner's help, then get approved immediately by the chick at ATF!!!.....just because, the person of unknown origin pulls out a driver's license from God knows where, or some B.S. utility bills from a residence! ...When the ATF chick pulls up this name, of course there is nothing on the screen, this dude just came across the border a few months ago from who knows where!!!....... :shock:
Why in the hell is not that 'citizen' question treated the same way as the "is this gun for you" question!! .."Stop right here, if you are not a citizen, and leave this gunshop now"!!!...WTF!!! Is this not a national security breech???? Aliens being approved by ATF for firearms purchases????
Well guys, what has really burned me up, is when the light went on in this 2-brain celled head of mine, during this last MG Shoot.......
While waiting to take a smg shooter thru the Jungle Walk course, a guy holding a M3-Grease gun with a german accent said, "I love your country, letting me have this"!.......I asked , what do you mean, this is your country too, being a citizen!..(I had assumed he was, of course, owning a NFA weapon)...
He said, "No, I am a resident here, but a CITIZEN OF GERMANY"!~,,,,and those are 3 more smgs in those cases!...he also said, "Hans here is a resident, but a citizen of Holland". Hans was holding a Swedish K!!...WTF....
NOW, GET THIS!..>> they said they spend most of the year in their home countries. I said, where the hell are these machineguns while you are back in krautland,drinking beer, and Hans there got his finger in a dike in Holland??,,,,He said, mine are with my :( uncle in Penn!!!,and Han's gun was kept in Maine with his Aunt Helga!!! I THOUGHT THE NFA WEAPON HAD TO BE IN YOUR POSESSION/CONTROL, AT ALL TIMES, not turned over to relatives??? ATF needs their asses kicked!! (or tighten this NON-CITIZEN B.S.)

This is bull (Try a different word.), I'm sorry!.........ATF is so damn hard on us run of the mill, take for granted, citizens about bs things, but yet, the damn door is open to "unknowns" to be approved for freekin NFA weapons!!!
IS THAT NOT A NATIONAL SECURITY RISK????
Lets say a bunch of well behaved muslim fanatics form a cell here, and being funded by their fanatical homeland Al Qaeda, purchase all kinds of big time weapons across the country, and all approved by the ATF.....Then, this sleeper cell wakes up, and attacks a US target, using all ATF approved NFA weapons!!! (is this the "gunshow loophole, Sen.McCain talked about back then?..It should have been!)
Am I the only one yelling and screeming out here??.....Do all you guys already know this???.....quick, give me a drink!...... :(
Beautiful women are like well built machineguns: Some should just be looked at, and left alone, while others were built to get hot.