8mm Romanian Ammo

Anything MG42 related.
mp44dude
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

8mm Romanian Ammo

Post by mp44dude »

All,

Trying to find out if anyone has bought a quantity of 8mm Romainian Ammunition from Brian Domitrovich of Enon Valley, PA.

I responded to his email on this site's "for sale" section and purchased 27 cases from him on 03AUG11; he cashed my check on 08AUG11 with an agreement ot hold the ammo for a short period of time before shipping. I am currently TDY with the US Army in Washington DC and cannot recieve ammo here. Fast forward to 15OCT11 when I finally get a response from him and he now wants to keep the ammo and that he would pay me back when he can.....

I got an email yesterday the he sent half of the money and that his family financial obligations would not let him pay the full amount.

I have contacted the Florida State Attorney General's Office (I work there when not activated) they are helping me with a felony fraud case.

We are trying to determine if the stated individual has 1. sold the ammo to another buyer or 2. has sold ammo without supplying product to anyone else.

Please contact me yevtich@msn.com or FL State Attorney General's Office POC Andrew Benard if you have been a victim or any information of this individual.

Thanks

greg
noonxnoon

Re: 8mm Romanian Ammo

Post by noonxnoon »

ouch.

Sorry to hear your situation mp44.

Thanks for getting the word out and hope you will get all your cash back.

Keep us posted!
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

So he wants to keep the cake and Ice cream tooooo. Ok.... He does a deal then get's your money then he wants to brake the deal and keep the ammo and take a loan out on your money also.... Interesting

Did this go through the US mail,,, i.e. postal fraud???? Good Luck... and please keep us updated.. Hope you get your money back or he SHOULD just send the ammo....

Later 42rocker
mp44dude
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Post by mp44dude »

Thanks guys,

I know he is trying to sell off stuf on GB right now. Funny, but it is the gun he said he needed to keep the ammo for.

FL State Attorney General's Office has been informed as well as his local prosecuting attorney. USPS will be notified on Monday. My lawsuit should follow the conclusion of any criminal actions.

I should be home in FL by Thanksgiving. Good military rotation up here to DC but I am ready for a nice hot summer!
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by 42rocker »

What is the screen name of this person???

I'm thinking that he is out of Pa but want to make sure....

Later 42rocker
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

Tried to post yesterday,but some large pile of white material falling from the sky interupted the 'net! : )
Info= http://mg42.us/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=10925
Yes,from PA,still active recently.Good luck,and keep us posted.You may want to check out over on AR 15,the bad boy page.That was where we found out about our spring merchant! :( ---bil
On the link above,click his name,and you should be able to find 'read all posts' that will show all 7.
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

I know this is a knee-jerk reaction...but what about modifying the limits before users can sell stuff on the site?

Right now it is like 5 posts or something? What about having a duration limit to go along with it?

Just a thought...don't want to punish the decent people