Anything MG42 related.
ctbea
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter
Anti-spam: Mg42

How to reach Bergflak??

Post by ctbea »

Hi,

I've been trying to order sale items from Bergflak but have received no reply to bergflak@hotmail.com. Has he changed his email address. And yes, I've tried to reach him here via a PM as well.

He has an outstanding web site...very informative. Hope he is still accessible.

Darryl
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: How to reach Bergflak??

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

I just saw Bergflak in person at the Militaria Show of Shows in Louisville Kentucky last weekend. I bought a spare MP-40 firing pin and barrel nut crush washer from him. Perhaps he is still travelling. I have no idea how to contact him outside of using his contact info on his website. He did mention how busy he was. Wish I could be more help.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator

Post by JBaum »

Yup, he was at Show of Shows in Louisville, KY last weekend. It may take him a few days until he gets home and gets caught up with answering email. Don't panic, he is alive and well.
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
ctbea
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by ctbea »

Thanks for the replies. Bergflak replied and I was able to place my order as well as ask several questions which he graciously answered.
When my mentor passed away last year, I lost contacts with folks who could help with a wide variety of annoying but non-critical issues. This web site has been beneficial but pics that I needed were always unavailable. The boards are not well attended...I'm guessing the lack of 8mm put a damper on MG34/42 interest...or maybe everyone had all questions answered.
The Bergflak and BRP web sites have been helpful. I appreciate knowing Bergflak is alive and well. I hope to meet him some day.