interesting website

Anything MG42 related.
Michael J

interesting website

Post by Michael J »

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/
They are a canadian based company, but they do ship to the US. The site is somewhat complicating to navigate, you will get the hang of it eventually though... I haven't dealt with them personally, but i hear good things about them.

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Heer/HeerSections.html
This is probably where you'll find the most interesting of the stuff. Along with mg42 goods.

They are quite pricey by my standards, but they have some oddities that may be challenging to find in the US. I know i referred Rocco to this site for a certain item he had been looking for, not sure if he snatched it up or not.
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: interesting website

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

HUGELY expensive!
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

Why do they still list things that are SOLD?
wizzegun

Post by wizzegun »

I guess they still list sold items to show their prices are NOT ridiculous and that somebody bought them. :D $37 for a marked belt. wow!
12thWaffenSS

Post by 12thWaffenSS »

wizzegun wrote:I guess they still list sold items to show their prices are NOT ridiculous and that somebody bought them. :D $37 for a marked belt. wow!
Then again that is in Canadian Dollars.

However, I would buy all they had for 37 Japanese Yen or 37 Thailand Bahts, Heck, If they were 37 Indian Rupees I'd pay that.
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by JBaum »

Canadian dollars are still 91 cents US. I didn't seen anything on there that isn't available for much less than other places, but if he gets those high prices, it just makes what we already have worth more. :)
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Many sites leave "Sold" items up when they are/were hot items, it helps bring traffic to their site, google cannot tell if it is sold out, it just looks for the term.

Invariably one might say well they are all out of this, so maybe I will shop while I am here :?
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
longhorn109
Oberstleutnant
Oberstleutnant

Post by longhorn109 »

Wow what a rip off merchant!!! :shock: :shock: My fave is the early MP40 cocking handle for $595 :shock: :shock: :shock: I have one of those in my bits box woohoo
The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Michael J

Post by Michael J »

The prices are actually USD, despite being a Canadian site :shock: ...
I could make a killing parting out my m53 kit and selling each little thing off for a couple hundred bucks :lol: !

Also the reason as they list things as "sold", is so that when they re-update their stock, they can just remove the "sold". That's what i noticed on their last update anyways.

Only benefit to this site, is they got some things you might not readily find in the US. You'll notice a few oddities if you look, but that is about all i can say to it's benefits.

(i love their prices... :puk: )