Need pics of PPS-43 barrel

oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Need pics of PPS-43 barrel

Post by oakrodent »

Hello All,

I need a pic of the barrel chamber of a PPS-43. I just finished a semi auto build using a PPSH-41 barrel. I have a slight feed problem. I need to see how the original feed for the barrel. If nobody sends me a pic I will be forced to buy a PPS-43 barrel. Hopefully somebody out there can help me with this.
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
rocco1911

Re: Need pics of PPS-43 barrel

Post by rocco1911 »

I can get you a picture tomorrow :D
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

OK here are a bunch of pics I will start with the PPS43 Barrel then show the PPSH41 & finish with the trunnions for both & explain the differences...

Below is a PPS43 barrel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Another view of the PPS43 Barrel...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

And another angle showing the retaining pin channel..
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Next up the PPSH41 barrel...
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Another angle of it showing the retaining cut is on the bottom as opposed to on the side with the PPS43 for comparison....
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

And a picture of the two side by side to show the differences...
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

Finally here is the Trunnions for the two different weapons systems the PPS43 & the KP44 as they are similar but use different trunnions I can post up pictures of the KP44 barrel as well if you need them... and a trunnion for the PPSH41 but its installed in the cut front section of a Kit :?

Oh Yeah the PPS43 Trunnion & Bracket is on the Left....
oakrodent
Oberst
Oberst

Post by oakrodent »

Thanks allot Rocco. Great pics. I really appreciate it! The problem I am having is a little different. I have the PPS-43 all ready to go. I pulled the slugs on a few rounds. Chambered them, pulled the trigger and pop. The trigger and bolt assy worked great. Pulled the bolt back and the shell flew out of the chamber. So after a checking a few more primers I put the the slugs back into the casings to check the mag and feed. Pulled the bolt back and let it go. The bolt stopped cold, the slug was hitting the face of the barrel. I don't like to bevel the chamber unless I have to. SO I am looking for a good pic of this bevel. I will post some pics of a few of my new finished projects later this week.
Spell check is down and I'm too lazy to get the dictionary
rocco1911

Post by rocco1911 »

OK I have built a couple of these are you trying different mags & is it possible your mag well is slightly off as several kits have been damaged in the magwell area Take pics of your barrel chamber area I have my camera @ work so I wont be able to take pics of my gun until Monday but can supply pics of the breach area for you as well