Another IO sale

Look here for sites to buy or sell something? Found a good deal or something on the web you want to share? Put it here.
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Another IO sale

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

they liquidating there productes or something this is yet another sale.

http://www.ioinc.us/02152008eFlyer.pdf
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Another IO sale

Post by Bil »

Why would you need a FFL to order that-kits,tripods,etc.? Or is that the standard header?I see they have the ring for the mount like Jbaum has here-I bet shipping would kill you! ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

no FFL just standard header, unless you want that M38 for $80!!!!
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Post by Bil »

That is funny-I just saw the same gun in a store called Big Five in Oxnard.It is a place you can get camping stuff,sneakers,RC toys,and similar crap.And a M38! In Kalifornia!This place is weird.I went to an indoor range here the other day,and they were all excited about some guys AR15,all tricked out.When they asked if I had any neat guns,I showed them the 42 on the lafette in my living room.When they asked where you could shoot it,I told them 'Just open the front door!'Weird state. :? I think some of those guys are thinking of moving. ---bil
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert
FKpt.Fritz
Major
Major

Post by FKpt.Fritz »

MG34 barrels are $69.. i bought one for $89 on sale and they dropped there price the next day kinda pissed me off but its ok only $20 i could have spent on useful things
DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by DARIVS ARCHITECTVS »

DARIVS ARCHITECTVS
Knight's Armoury