joke i heard at last cw reenactment

Just about anything goes but no MG42 or MG34 talk.
Embalmer
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

joke i heard at last cw reenactment

Post by Embalmer »

First time i ever heard it, and had me in tears. Sorry if people heard it before.

A woman went into a pet shop to buy her husband a pet. After looking around she realized that all the pets there were very expensive. She went to the counter and questioned the clerk.

"I wanted to buy my husband a pet, but all of yours are so expensive", she said.

"Well," said the clerk, "I have a huge bullfrog in the back for $50.00. Would you like to see it?"

"$50.00?? For a Frog??" asked the woman.

The clerk said, "It's a special frog. It gives blow jobs."

Well, the woman did not particularly enjoy giving head, so, she thought this was a heck of a deal. She'd get her husband a gift he'd surely enjoy, and she'd never have to do that again. The woman decided to buy the frog.

She took it home to her husband and explained the strange gift. Of course, the husband was a bit skeptical, but said for sure he'd try it out that night. The woman went to bed that night relieved knowing she'd never have to give another blow job.

About two in the morning, she woke up to hear pots and pans banging around in the kitchen. She got up to go see what was going on. When she got to the kitchen she saw her husband and the frog, sitting at the kitchen table like best buddies, looking through cookbooks.

"What are you two doing looking through cookbooks at this hour?" asked the woman.

The guy looks up at her and says, "Well, if this frog can cook, your (Try a different word.) outta here!"
Sd.kfz.173
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Re: joke i heard at last cw reenactment

Post by Sd.kfz.173 »

:rool: :rool: :rool: :rool:
THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!

Bill :read:
noonxnoon

Post by noonxnoon »

:lol:

but I gotta admit...creepy to think about that act & a frog!
Taurus454
Feldwebel
Feldwebel
Anti-spam: Mg42

Post by Taurus454 »

OMG! Excellent :D