8mm mg42 barrels

Looking for something? Ask here.
fritsch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel
Anti-spam: Mg42

8mm mg42 barrels

Post by fritsch »

Tell me if I'm missing something, but I can't find any 8mm MG42 barrels anywhere. Any ideas?
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 8mm mg42 barrels

Post by 42rocker »

Wow, Apex used to have some yugo 8mm barrels that kept going up and up in price and now it seems that they are gone.
Gunbroker?
Good Luck.

Later 42rocker
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

I would like to know what happened to the US made barrels that WLA/Century used and that Centerfire were selling earlier this year?

Anybody know the manufacturer? Given the amount of semiautomatic Mg42s/M53s and full auto out there, I cannot see why they would not make more.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

manufacturer? I thought that it was Green Mountain but they were not listing them on their website last time that I looked either.
Could get more interesting due to ar barrel wants so that the next mg42 barrel run might be when?

Later 42rocker
Bradrock
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by Bradrock »

Hey! you guys are in luck! The same seller has both used & new U.S. made barrels:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dougster007/m.h ... 7675.l2562

:wnana: :wnana: :wnana: :wnana:
" Save A Tree....Eat A Beaver"
42rocker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by 42rocker »

Just took a look and please someone slap if I start buying at those prices. OMG. Also one of the things that I love -- have several of them the pictures should be close to the one that you get.

Later 42rocker
Sd.kfz.173
Stabshauptmann
Stabshauptmann

Post by Sd.kfz.173 »

Bradrock wrote:Hey! you guys are in luck! The same seller has both used & new U.S. made barrels:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/dougster007/m.h ... 7675.l2562

:wnana: :wnana: :wnana: :wnana:

At that price, I've got a GOLD MINE of barrels!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bill
www.Prussia.us
General
General

Post by www.Prussia.us »

Funny thing as soon as the auction site figures this out they will pull the auction, "no machine gun parts" allowed, I feel bad for the potential sucker-I mean buyer, but that is capitalism, I guess.
“… corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, … until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”

- Abraham Lincoln (Republican), Nov. 21, 1864
Bradrock
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Post by Bradrock »

I think there is more parts kits & parts & Mags being sold on Ebay lately than on gunbroker. Ebay likes profits!
" Save A Tree....Eat A Beaver"
scamg34
Offizieranwärter
Offizieranwärter

Post by scamg34 »

42rocker wrote:Just took a look and please someone slap if I start buying at those prices. OMG. Also one of the things that I love -- have several of them the pictures should be close to the one that you get.

Later 42rocker
Hi The prices for 8mm barrels are insane,for a good one you are talking 350,the 308s are still going for around 125 to 150,hard to decide whether to convert to 308 at a buck a round and the cost of the top cover barrel and tray ,its a hard call.Wish someone would make them.