Vickers book

Got something to sell? Click Here. (A photo or a link is required!) If you sell something, you might want to think about the donation button in the MG42.US stuff link.
Forum rules
You MUST have five (5) posts elsewhere in the forums before posting here.

ALL POSTS MUST COMPLY WITH THESE RULES OR THEY WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING!

WE ARE NOT AN AUCTION SITE

F/S Posts must contain;

1) Your contact information .

2) A picture or a URL to a picture of the item for sale.

3) Or a link to who or where the item you saw for sale can be found. Links to auction sites are acceptable .

4) A fixed price (with or without shipping)(see 4a - 4c)
...a) stated in either ... gold,silver, U.S. paper currency, etc
...b) specific items your looking for in trade
...c) for cash+barter combos a fixed value for your F/S item is STILL REQUIRED.

If you find an item cheaper than a sellers stated price available somewhere else, PM or E-mail the seller. Give them the chance to evaluate adjusting their price, then if you still think the stated price is too high start a new thread in our deals section. Please do not hijack their ad ;)

Please remember...................

Let us know when all items are "SOLD" or "SOLD PENDING FUNDS". We will then move the thread to the Sold section when the sale is completed or after 90 days.
JBaum
Administrator
Administrator
Anti-spam: Mg42

Vickers book

Post by JBaum » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:08 pm

I received the below email from Dan Shea, who is a top dealer and publisher for the MG community. Remember Small Arms Review? That's Dan.

I can vouch for his business and have complete confidence that he's a straight up guy. Dolf Goldsmith, of course, is a treasure trove of information on the Browning, Vickers, and Maxim guns. Robert G. Segel is first class + for anything machine gun related. I don't remember meeting Richard Fisher (but I'm terrible with names, so I may have), but he's running with the cream of the MG world on this book. Dan, Dolf, or Robert alone would be enough to give a big thumbs up for the book.

From Dan Shea
To John Baum

John, I hope all is well for you… I thought you might find the Vickers book of interest… please help spread the word on this book we’re kickstarting… we’ve reached the main goal now… and we still have two weeks where we can offer all the specials! You can only get the Challenge Coin and Vickers Patch, and upgraded “Special Edition” or the special discount priced Vickers Armorer/Operator class by going on to the Kickstarter and “Backing” the project, buying in at some level. We keep this going to add improvements and upgrades. I’m also making some special videos on the Vickers history and technology for people who sign up… “Putting the Gun Into Action” “The Vickers in Old Hollywood” “Vickers Subcaliber Training” and much more….

Please check out our Kickstarter on the new book… we’ve taken the 1994 book “The Grand Old Lady of No Mans Land” by Dolf, and added over 270 pages and added color, lots of new info, and an index!

Love Vickers machine guns? WWI and WWII history? So do we! That's why we are excited to announce the launch of the Kickstarter for our new book project, The Vickers Machine Gun: Pride of the Emma Gees, by author Dolf Goldsmith with contributors Richard Fisher, Robert G. Segel and Dan Shea.

Please find the link below for the Kickstarter.

Please forward this around to all who might be interested in the Vickers and the history and technology….

Best Regards,

DAN SHEA | General Director

Office +1.702.208.9735 | Fax +1.702.567.2425

dan@phoenixdefence.com | www.phoenixdefence.com

Phoenix Defence
Mailing Address: 631 N. Stephanie Street, No. 282 | Henderson, NV 89014 | USA
Physical Address: 180 Cassia Way, STE 508 | Henderson, NV 89014 | USA
John@German<remove this>Manuals.com

http://www.GermanManuals.com