Price for selling MG34

Looking for something? Ask here.
Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Price for selling MG34

Post by Bil » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:40 am

Been away from the market, all I can find on the net are old sales-anyone have an idea of a price for an MG34 dummy,rewelded receiver from Alleghany Arsenal? I want to sell mine,I will get new pictures but a nice piece, comes with drum and maybe other things, but a good price for the gun and maybe suggestions of where to sell it (beside here) Thanks guys! ...bil PS-also have an M53 from AA,it was sold as a 42,I swapped out to German parts where I could...I don't need so much stuff around... :(
:shock:
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert

dogman5
Oberstabsgefreiter
Oberstabsgefreiter
Anti-spam: Mg42

Re: Price for selling MG34

Post by dogman5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:44 am

Depending on the shroud and other markings, I've been seeing them go for around 1800 or so on GB. It seems that bakelite stocks bring a little bit more, and non dot marked shrouds are also a little bit pricier.

Bil
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Re: Price for selling MG34

Post by Bil » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Thanks! They haven't gone up much in the last few years...:O
"I dream of a world where I can buy alcohol,tobacco and firearms from the same drive-up window,and use them all on the way home from work!" Dogbert